Monday, November 13, 2006

 

Debate Championships

Eighteen members of the MUIC Debate Club participated in the BP National Debate Championships at ABAC University on November 9-12.

The competition was conducted according to the British Parliamentary system, that is, two debaters on each team. All 9 MUIC teams fought their way through to the round of 16. Two of those teams secured both first and third place. In addition, MUIC was represented by 5 out of the 10 top speakers at the competition.

Comments:
Hello
My name is Sano and am a new student in Mahidol. I am doing my master in educational management..
I would just like to know how to be in touch with the debate club. I have been looking for the address... I am really interested ..
Sano
0894624296
iamsano@yahoo.com
 
Dear Sano,

thanks for your comment!

to contact the Debate Club the best way is to write an email to Student Affairs at icsa@mahidol.ac.th - or just drop into their office on the ground floor!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home